ALL COURSES ARE TAUGHT IN AN EQUAL MIXTURE OF READING, WRITING, SPEAKING AND LISTENING.
Takes you through the basics of alphabet and pronunciation, numbers and descriptions.
- Alphabet / pronunciation.
- Masculine / Feminine.
- Numbers / Clothes.
- “Ser” / ”Estar” - to be.
- "Hay”- there is / there are.
- Prepostions of place, i.e on, in, behind, in front of etc
- The time.
- Regular verbs. “ar” “er” and “ir”.
- Adverbs of frequency i.e sometimes, never, often, usually etc
· PRESENT TENSE ONLY.
Introduces Reflexive Verbs, Past Tenses and Pronouns, known as the "Pain Barrier" level!!
- Reflexive verbs.
- Present perfect tense.
- Direct object pronouns.
- Preterite/ past simple tense.
- “Algo”/”nada”- something/ nothing.
- “Alguien”/”nadie”- somebody/ nobody.
- Imperfect tense.
- Comparison of tenses.
- Idiomatic expressions.
Consolidates Present and Past Tenses from Level 1 and 2 and introduces
The Future, the Conditional, more Pronouns and the Imperative
- Summary of past tenses.
- Future- “going to”.
- Future- “will”.
- Future conditional.
- Demonstrative adjectives and pronouns.
- Indirect Object Pronouns.
- “Para” or “Por”?
- Imperative/command mode.
- Comparison of Tenses.
Consolidates all you have learned in the first three levels and explores the
Past and Present Subjunctive
- Translation and comprehension practice.
- The Present Subjunctive 1-6.
- The Present Subjunctive "Ser" and "Estar".
- Conversation practice Present Subjunctive.
- The Imperfect Subjunctive.
- The Past Subjunctive "Ser" and "Estar".
- Verb tables