ALL COURSES ARE TAUGHT IN AN EQUAL MIXTURE OF READING, WRITING, SPEAKING AND LISTENING.
Takes you through the basics of alphabet and pronunciation, numbers and descriptions.
- Alphabet / pronunciation.
- Masculine / Feminine.
- Numbers / Clothes.
- “Ser” / ”Estar” - to be.
- "Hay”- there is / there are.
- Prepostions of place, i.e on, in, behind, in front of etc
- The time.
- Regular verbs. “ar” “er” and “ir”.
- Adverbs of frequency i.e sometimes, never, often, usually etc
· PRESENT TENSE ONLY.
Introduces Reflexive Verbs, Past Tenses and Pronouns, known as the "Pain Barrier" level!!
- Reflexive verbs.
- Present perfect tense.
- Direct object pronouns.
- Preterite/ past simple tense.
- “Algo”/”nada”- something/ nothing.
- “Alguien”/”nadie”- somebody/ nobody.
- Imperfect tense.
- Comparison of tenses.
- Idiomatic expressions.
Consolidates Present and Past Tenses from Level 1 and 2 and introduces
The Future, the Conditional, more Pronouns and the Imperative
- Summary of past tenses.
- Future- “going to”.
- Future- “will”.
- Future conditional.
- Demonstrative adjectives and pronouns.
- Indirect Object Pronouns.
- “Para” or “Por”?
- Imperative/command mode.
- Comparison of Tenses.
Consolidates all you have learned in the first three levels and explores the
Past and Present Subjunctive
- Translation and comprehension practice.
- The Present Subjunctive 1-6.
- The Present Subjunctive "Ser" and "Estar".
- Conversation practice Present Subjunctive.
- The Imperfect Subjunctive.
- The Past Subjunctive "Ser" and "Estar".
- Verb tables
Here at El Principe Centre we aim to be as flexible as possible to accommodate the commitments of our students, or if any problems arise in the duration of their course. Can Please be aware that a minumum of 24 hours notice is required to defer a class otherwise this flexibility does not work.
We want all our students to get the most from their courses and not lose classes!!